Make/Model: Pro-Ject Audio USB Box S+
Photos: Stock photos, item is identical and mint
Visual condition: Excellent condition with no visible marks, immaculate.
Includes: Original box/packaging, and Power supply unit plus USB cable. No original cd with drivers or instruction book, but both can be obtained easily online here: http://www.henleydesigns.co.uk/USB_Box_S+-p1352.
Additional Information: Original box, packaging etc, just need to download driver (windows pc only) – mac is included in system.
Testing: Works perfectly, with great sound.
Extra info: The USB Box S+ from Box Design by Pro-Ject Audio uses the most advanced features and technologies in USB asynchronous data transfer thanks to a high-end XMOS chipset. This simple-to-use Digital/Analogue Converter (DAC) connects to your computer via USB and to a hi-fi system through traditional RCA leads to open the world of computer audio to your hi-fi.
USB Box S+ up-samples data on 352.8kHz or 384kHz (44.1kHz, 88.2kHz & 176.4kHz are upsampled on 352.8kHz. 48, 96 & 192kHz are up-sampled on 384kHz), meaning every digital detail is captured for conversion – resulting in a truly musical playback through your Hi-Fi.
- Premium 32-bit / 384kHz PCM-5102A DAC chip from Burr Brown
- XMOS technology for lowest possible jitter
- Upsampling to 352.8kHz or 384kHz
- 32-bit / 384kHz asynchronous USB streaming
- Dedicated USB 2.0 driver for Windows Operating Systems (Apple and Linux are driver-less)
- 2 Selectable filters
- Ultra-linear circuitry
- Extremely low impedance on output stage