Make/Model: Project DAC Box E Digital to Analogue Converter
Photos: Are of actual item
Visual condition: Has a few slight marks as it is glossy black plastic casing which is prone to marking from polishing etc, plus a couple chips on rear edge (Shown in photo).
Includes: Original box/packaging, and Power supply unit plus instruction book
Additional Information: Original box, packaging etc
Testing: Works perfectly. Was used in my workshop until an upgrade cam along at the right price!
Extra info: The Project DAC Box E is an excellent digital to analogue converter for digital sound sources using optical and coaxial connections. It sounds outstanding and supports HD music data up to 24/192kHz.
- Connections Coaxial digital input (via RCA/phono)
- Optical digital audio input (via toslink)
- Analogue stereo line out (via 2 x RCA/phono)
- Extra Texas Instruments TLV320DAC23 Cirrus Logic CS4344 chip. 24Bit/192kHz
- Sampling frequencies: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz (coaxial only)
- W x H x D (mm) 120 x 32 x 106
- Weight (kg) 0.25